Thank you so much for visiting our site for your travel needs. We hope this section will answer your questions.
Due to heavy call volumes and emails, our response times are significantly delayed. And we are hopeful that the general information below may answer some of your inquiries. If you require more assistance, we encourage you to call us at 215-935-2500 during our normal business hours (M-F 10am-5pm EST). Our office is located in Philadelphia, PA.
1) Which Airlines Can I book? - Hanatour is an official Travel Agency, authorized by the Royal Thai Embassy to book, sell, and to provide other air ticket related services for Korean Air (KE-180) & Asiana Airlines (OZ-988). For other carriers, please contact individual carriers directly.
- Asiana Airlines offers a premium added amenities - A complimentary 3rd checked-bag ($200 in value)
2) How to book flights? - All bookings are made online only at www.ihanatour.com/thai. We apologize, but we are not able to take booking requests over the phone or by email. Please select your prefer date of arrival and begin your booking process.
3) The Embassy Requires a Paid E-ticket and/or Fit-to-fly to submit my CoE application. What do I do?
- During the process of your repatriation application, the Embassy may requires you to submit a fully paid E-ticket, along with your ASQ, CoE, and other supporting documents. To satisfy the E-ticket requirement, we encourage you to use our free booking site www.ihanatour.com/thai to register and to obtain the confirmed trip itinerary for that purpose. You will be allowed to submit the confirmed itinerary you obtained at our site, in lieu of. This booking will be held for at least 7 business days, or until the quota/space for that flight has been filled, whichever comes first. Hanatour reserves rights to cancel your booking at anytime if not purchased and that all seats have been booked and fulfilled.
- Once again, by registering and obtaining a copy of your itinerary from our website DOES NOT guarantee a confirmed space. Your Air Ticket Booking Confirmation will only serve as the proof of bookings, and for Embassy to acknowledge your true intent to travel.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Once your CoE is approved and that your ASQ is booked, you must then return to our site and complete the purchase process. Only when the booking request is complete with the payment information added to the booking, your air ticket is confirmed and guaranteed.
- What is the Fit to fly certificate? Upon checking in at the departure airport, the approved applicant is required to present a Fit to Fly Health Certificate’ issued no more than 72 hours before departure. The important information that needs to be shown in the Fit to fly certificate are
- Letterhead/ Logo showing the name of the clinic/ urgent care
- Name of the Doctor/Physician/Nurse/Healthcare provider
- Medical license number
- Plese click here to obtain a sample Fit-to-Fly form.
4) Why can’t I pay for my booking? – If you are not able to get to the payment section, then the flight you have chosen has since been sold out. Waitlist are accepted, but are only confimred on a rolling basis. To be placed on a waitlist, please complete the booking process. During the booking, you will be asked to be waitlisted.
5) Where can I retreive my E-ticket? – We find it in many cases your E-ticket sent are in your junk or spam box. Please check to see if your E-ticket is parked there. Alternatively, you can retreive your E-ticket 24/7 by going on-line at www.ihanatour.com/thai.
6) What Korean Air flight schedule like?
- KE 82/30DEC JFKICN 1200N 510P
- KE 92/30DEC BOSICN 1235P 535P
- KE 94/30DEC IADICN 1150A 500P
- KE 36/30DEC ATLICN 1155A 525P
- KE 38/30DEC ORDICN 1125A 455P
- KE 32/30DEC DFWICN 1135A 535P
- KE 20/30DEC SEAICN 1040A 320P
- KE 18/30DEC LAXICN 1050A 540P
- All above flight will connect to KE 653/31DEC ICNBKK 7:05P 11:20P
7) What is Asiana Airlines flight schedule like?
- OZ 221/ 23DEC JFKICN 100P 530P+
- OZ 201/ 23DEC LAXICN 1100A 530P+
- OZ 271/ 23DEC SEAICN 1230P 540P+
- OZ 211/ 22DEC SFOICN 1130P 530A2 (Requires 13 hours of Transit time in Incheon, Korea)
- All above flight will connect to OZ741/24DEC ICNBKK 7:30P 11:10P
8) I have a previously purchased unused return Air Ticket – If you have a valid return E-ticket (USA to Thailand) issued by Korean Air or Asiana Airlines, you will be able to use that ticket for this progam. Please be sure to select a button to add that ticket information (and upload your E-ticket) during the booking process. When you are ready to complete the booking process, we will check for the validity of your ticket, and will contact you individually with fare difference and a fee, within 5 business days. Here are rules and regulation for ticket exchanges.
- Your return ticket numbers must start with 180 (for Korean Air) or 988 (for Asiana Airlines)
- All tickets travel dates between 3/4/20~12/31/20 are eligible for reissue for December Date Departures.
- In case of reroutings, voluntary schedule changes, and/or booking class changes, an additional charge maybe collected.
- No vouchers or EMDs can be used for this program.
- Reissues are also accepted for tickets issued outside the US sales territory.
- Hanatour's interpretation of your original ticket's validity is FINAL, and that it reserves full rights to refuse any tickets it deems invalid, incorrect, and/or expired.
9) Refunds & Exchanges - We will be happy to accept any cancellation requests at no charge within 24 hours of ticket purchases. After 24 hours is past, all refunds/exchanges request are subject to substantially higher fees ($600/refunds & $550/ticket exchange). For Non-Thai Citizens applying for CoE, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS, BEFORE YOUR CoE & ASQ IS APPROVED.
10) Can I purchase a Round Trip ticket? - You can not purchase a round trip ticket for this trip. This is a specially arranged flight program that caters only to Thai Nationals on a repatriation program. Therefore only OW ticket can be purchased.
11) Baggage Allowance - please check airlines website for detailed information.
12) Other Services Requirements
- Seating Assignmnets - Unfortnately, this repatriation flight does not allow individual seating assignments, and that seats are only assigned at the check-in counter. If you are a business class passenger, we will be able to assign that seat for you.
- Special Meal Requests - You can request for special meals during your booking process at our site.
- Pet Travels - We recomment calling ahead to each individual carriers to see if your pet can be booked. There are limited number of pets can travel on-board, and we suggest calling the carrier as early as you can to secure a spot. Carriers will ask you for 1) type of pet, 2) weight of pet, and/or 3) kennel size and weight. Please have those information ready, before calling the carrier
13) Purchase tickets using miles - No mileage redemption is allowed on this program. Thank you.
14) Why do we not call/reply your question right away? In many cases, we may not reply your calls or emails promptly. It is because of greater number of calls and emails than we are able to handle. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. But please understand, we are doing everything we can to properly handle your booking requirements.
15) Passport Validity – If your passport is expired, you may still purchase your tickets. Please use the following two criteria to continue with the booking process.
- Passport number : AA0000000
- Passport Exp Date : 12/2020
- REMINDER: IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO OBTAIN or RENEW YOUR PASSPORT FOR YOUR TRAVEL.
16) Why is www.ihanatour.com/thai site is down? – In very rare cases, our website may be down or load slowly. It is because of busy traffic or overload. Please check back about a few hours later to re-try.
17) Hanatour’s Business hours – Our normal business hours are as follows
- Mon-Fri from 10am to 5pm EST
- We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and all Major holidays.
Thank you very much for your understanding, and for your interest in this program. We will look forward to serving you soon.
The Repatriation Logistics Team
Hanatour of Philadelphia
7827 Old York Road, Sutie 101
Elkins Park, Pa 19027